RushFiling Terms of Service
The objective of the terms of service set forth below is to clarify to users and customers of RushFiling.com the rights and obligations to which they and RushFiling are entitled. Please read these rules and terms of service carefully.
In order to preserve the identity of our users and customers, RushFiling hereby undertakes not to make public without prior authorization the data provided by our users or customers who register at our website. It is important to point out that almost all data that we ask to be supplied by a user or customer who chooses our services is a matter of public record. As well, that data in turn is supplied to a public government agency.
As one of our users or customers, you may access all the contents on the RushFiling website, as well as any links contained therein. You may make purchases of any of the services or offers available at RushFiling.com and also elect to receive our newsletter and emails or to join our Legal Forum. RushFiling will not send any newsletters or promotional messages to the user’s e-mail unless it is requested by the user that we do so.
You may not supply incorrect data when you register with our website. Registration is a privilege, not a right. You are under no obligation to register, and you do so by your own choice. If you do register it’s required that you supply true and correct information. If we for any reason suspect that in registering with our site a user has supplied false or misleading information, we reserve the right to deny participation to that user in the registration process.
You may not reproduce any material contained in the website without the express permission of RushFiling, the authorized owner of all material (photos, illustrations, text, etc.) depicted at RushFiling.com. You may not send or attempt to disseminate any message that contains abusive, slanderous, obscene, racist or otherwise unacceptable language that may infringe on the rights of any natural or artificial person through any of our Contact Us telephone numbers, our Live Chat feature or our Legal Forum. RushFiling reserves the right to edit or remove any and all text that may be posted in the Legal Forum. Any user who posts expressly forbidden material shall at RushFiling’s discretion have his or her registration deleted from our website.
Any customer who opts to be listed in our online business directory gives his or her express consent that the information (such as business name, address and telephone number) be made public on our website.
1. I understand and agree that neither this website nor RushFiling.com, Inc., the provider of the legal document preparation services offered through this website (together, the "Site") is a law firm or an attorney and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter. No attorney-client privilege is created with the Site.
2. If, prior to my purchase, I believe that the Site gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void.
3. The Site exists solely within the state of California. I agree that regardless of where I reside or where my browser is physically located, my viewing and use of the Site occurs solely within the County of Los Angeles in the State of California, and that all content and services shall be deemed to be served from, and performed wholly within, Los Angeles, California, as if I had physically traveled there to obtain the service. I agree that California law shall govern any disputes arising from my use of this website, and that the courts of the city of Los Angeles, state of California, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
4. I understand that the Site's review of my answers is limited to completeness, spelling and grammar, as well as internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. I will read the final document(s) before signing it and agree to be solely responsible for the final document(s). I will hold the Site and their agents harmless. If there is liability found on the part of the Site, it will be limited to the amount paid for services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages.
5. I have read and understand the following: No county clerk or governmental authority has evaluated or approved the Site’s knowledge or experience, or the quality of our services. You may obtain information regarding free or low-cost legal representation through a local bar association or legal aid foundation, and you may also contact local law enforcement, a district attorney or a legal foundation if you believe that you have been a victim of fraud, the unauthorized practice of law or any other injury. The Site is not permitted to engage in the practice of law, including providing any kind of advice, explanation, opinion or recommendation to a consumer about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
6. Website Availability: Your Website will be accessible to third parties via the World Wide Web portion of the Internet twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any loss or interruption of Services due to causes beyond the control of Service Provider or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Service Provider, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links and Internet slow-downs or failures.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED AS-IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SERVICE PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR TASK OR APPLICATION, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY SERVICE PROVIDER OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ASSUME ALL RISK FOR USE OF THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICE IN HIGH-RISK ACTIVITIES WHERE SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGE COULD RESULT IF AN ERROR OCCURRED. SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT ITS SECURITY PROCEDURES WILL PREVENT THE LOSS OF OR IMPROPER ACCESS TO YOUR DATA. SERVICE PROVIDER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR CORRUPTION OR SECURITY OF INFORMATION CARRIED OVER TELECOMMUNICATION LINES.
8. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT), EVEN IF SERVICE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SERVICE PROVIDER TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE THREE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT CAUSING LIABILITY.
9. Exclusive Remedy: Your sole right and exclusive remedy for breach of this Agreement by Service Provider if you are dissatisfied for any reason with the Service is to terminate this Agreement as provided in this Agreement.
10. Indemnity: You shall indemnify and hold Service Provider harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, claims, causes of action, and costs (including attorney fees and disbursements) which Service Provider may hereafter incur, suffer, or be required to pay, defend, settle (subject to any limitations set forth in this Agreement), or satisfy as a result of your use of the Service, including the content of your Website or any information contained therein. To qualify for such defense and payment, Service Provider must: (1) provide you with prompt written notice of a potential third party claim; and (2) allow you to control, and fully cooperate with you in, the defense and all related negotiations.
11. General Terms: Except as provided in this Agreement, any changes to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by Service Provider and you. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement may not be assigned or transferred without written permission of Service Provider. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, all other provisions will remain in force. Notice or other communication between you, and/or Service Provider, may be given by conventional first-class mail or by e-mail and are effective on the date received. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BECOME A USER OF THE SERVICES.
RushFiling welcomes all users and customers.
Please enjoy our site, our services and the assistance of our knowledgeable staff.